19 June 2012

More Family News from KTLA

In my 5 May 2012 post "If Only I Could Do It All Over Again: Hindsight is 20/20," I wrote about an article from Los Angeles-based KTLA Television on the revenge of a jilted girlfriend which, sadly, turned out to be a hoax. I also mentioned the "disturbing family-related news" offered by KTLA.

I happened by KTLA's website again today, and they have managed to maintain an even keel on their family news reportage. Here are the stories you'll find under the Popular Stories banner today:
  • Man Chops Off Daughter's Head for 'Indecent Behavior'
  • Baby Dies After Being Fed Vodka And Baby Formula
  • Mothers Brawl at South L.A. Preschool Graduation
  • Children Left Bound, Blindfolded in Walmart Parking Lot
  • Parents Track Down Daughter's Pimp, Kill Him
Holy cow. But don't let these depressing stories get you down. For something lighter, scroll down a bit and check out their photo gallery, "Adorable Cats Wearing Fruit Hats."